Insights into feminist, gender democratic working life
The focus of the Gunda Werner Institute is on building bridges between theory and practice. Human beings who would like to gain an insight into working life during their university studies are thus offered the opportunity to complete an internship at the Institute. The programme is primarily aimed at politics and social studies students.
Length of internship: 6 months full-time (30 hours per week).
- Successful completion of the foundation course (Grundstudium) stage
- Knowledge of feminist theory and/or gender studies and other gender democratic approaches
- Good knowledge of English and German (working language)
- The ability to work in a team
- IT and Internet skills
An introduction to, and participation in, the work of the Gunda Werner Institute, particularly:
- Assisting the organisation of Gunda Werner Institute projects and events
- Collaboration on the Gunda Werner Institute Internet portal
- Public relations work
- Office work
Due to gratuity regulations we can only offer a salary for the internship within the scope of a degree course. Unfortunately we cannot offer any internship positions to graduates, which aren't currently enroled in a student programme.
Interested students are invited to apply at any time. The Gunda Werner Institute is dedicated to ensuring diversity wihin its team by means of positive/affirmative action. Because of this and in case of equal qualifications, the GWI will favour applicants currently insufficiently or inadequately represented in the team.
The next internship commences: 01/10/2016 - 31/03/2017
Applications will accepted until: 31/07/2016
Please send an approximately one page letter of motivation and a CV to:
Gunda Werner Institute in the Heinrich Böll Foundation
Schumannstr. 8, D-10117 Berlin
Phone: +49 - (0)30-285 34-122
Fax: +49 - 030-285 34-109