The Heinrich-Böll-Stiftung Tirana office is welcoming applications for the open position “Gender Program Coordinator” starting at the earliest possible date.
The deadline for applications is 8th of October 2021.
The Heinrich-Böll-Stiftung is a political foundation affiliated with the German Green Party. We are a Green think tank, an international policy network for green visions and projects. Headquartered in Berlin, we have more than 30 offices around the world.
Our main tenets are ecology and sustainability, democracy and human rights, self-determination and justice. We place particular emphasis on gender democracy and diversity.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsibility for developing, planning and implementing the gender and diversity program in consultation with the Head of Office
- Deputizing for Head of Office in program related matters Responsibility for implementing collective undertakings of gender democracy and diversity in own field of work
- Maintaining contact with national and international organizations relevant to the program
- Working with cooperation partners on program and project concepts and implementation, reporting; examination of submitted proposals/concepts/financial documents
- Point of contact for matters relating to program content
- Responsibility for defining the content of contracts with partner organizations; monitoring fulfilment of contracts including service agreements and cooperation agreements
- Preparation of substantive program reports and activity documentation
- Preparation, control and adjustment of the program budget
- Responsibility for compliance in own field of activity with the statutory regulations as well as the internal regulations of the Heinrich-Böll-Stiftung
- Analysis of national and international socio-political development, program related
- Responsibility for planning, implementing and evaluating program segments, in cooperation with the program partners or on the office's own responsibility, in compliance with the guidelines of the Heinrich-Böll-Stiftung and in compliance with the laws and guidelines of the country or region
- Involvement in the public relations and outreach work (preparation of PR articles, social media, website) for the office and program
Qualifications and experience:
- Academic university degree (M.A.) in relevant field (social sciences, humanities), preferably in an international context
- Several years' experience working in socio-political, international project and political education work
- Very good knowledge of the respective fields
- Knowledge of manifesto and policies of B90/The Greens (incl. in the context of the region), sharing of green values, respectively sympathy for green values
- Very good knowledge of the social and political transformation process in Albania
- Knowledge of local actors (political parties, civil society, German and international donors)
- Very good project management (incl. management of programs) skills
- Experience in public funds management and finances
- Fluency in written and spoken Albanian and English or German (additional German or English language skills are an advantage)
- Excellent computer skills, Microsoft Office and experience in social media
- A varied role with great potential for creativity and development, giving you the chance to experience something new every day
- The opportunity to work in an international environment
- A salary commensurate with similar positions in Tirana
The job location is Tirana, Albania. The position is full-time.
Please send your CV, letter of recommendation and motivation letter (in English or German) by e-mail to email@example.com
The deadline for applications is 8th October 2021.
The successful candidate must be able to live and work in Albania.
Receipt of applications will not be acknowledged.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.